sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I’m standing there, on a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns

See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know…

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles

And my daddy said “stay away from Juliet”
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you please don’t go
And I said…

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone

I’ll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess
It’s a love story, baby, just say 'yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you

We keep quiet, 'cause we’re dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Let's leave this town for a little while,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario