martes, 10 de abril de 2012

#Just the way you are

“I love you because i love how beautiful of a person you are. You have your obvious outer beauty, but your inner beauty is so gorgeous. Your colorful and bubbly personality, your kindness and compassion, your uplifting attitude and perseverance. You’re such a strong girl and i admire that. You’ve been through a lot and still go through life with a smile. I love your quirks, your cute walk, you being able to curl into a ball in my arms, the cute looks you give me, how our hands fit exactly with each other it’s so perfect. The way you fix your hair even though nothings wrong with it, how you think you look bad when you’re always the most attractive person in the world, the way we can always find something to talk about and we can joke back and forth, and especially the fact i can be myself around you and you think that’s cute. There are so many reasons that i love you. You’ve got my heart and i hope you never let it go. I absolutely love you <3”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario